Here is an overview of the posts I have written about chess.
Please take a look and see what you like!
If there’s anything missing, let me know and I’ll write about it too 🙂
- An Overview of Some Chess Topics
- The Best Youtube Playlists for Learning Chess (videos)
- An Overview of the Most Legit Chess Openings (with diagrams) – no dubious openings included
- The Best Chess Openings to Learn to Improve Your Game: Two Openings for White and Two Openings for Black
3. … Bc5 (Giuoco Piano)
a. Giuoco Piano (C50): 3. … Bc5
b. Evan’s Gambit (C51): 3. … Bc5 4. b4
c. The Deutz Gambit (C55): 3. …Bc5 4. 0-0 Nf6 5. d4
3. …Nf6 (Two Knights Defense)
a. Modern Bishop’s Opening (C55): 3. …Nf6 4. d3
b. The Knight Attack (C57): 3. …Nf6 4. Ng5!
c. Traxler Counterattack (C57): 3. …Nf6 4. Ng5! Bc5
d. Fried Liver Attack (C57): 3. …Nf6 4. Ng5! d5 5. exd5 Nxd5 6. Nxf7
3. …Be7 (Hungarian Defense)
a. Hungarian Defense: 3. …Be7
Keep coming back to FlyIntoBooks.com for more chess-related news and sudies!
What should we write about next?
Let us know in the comment box below!
Or Contact Me here.