100 Books in 2021 Challenge!
Hello, everyone! We’re back again with a new challenge in 2021 to spruce up your life! With all the rain and bad weather we have been having in Australia recently it’s time to get under the bed covers and read some lovely books!
So, we have a new challenge which is very ORIGINAL! haha
In 2021 the challenge is to read at least 100 books!
It’s our “100 books in 2021 challenge”!
I’ve been reading about the NSW Premier reading challenge and the Victoria Premier Reading challenge for primary school and high school children. But why not for adults? Why have we lost the interest in reading as we grow older?
So why not join our FlyIntoBooks.com “100 Books in 2021 Challenge” and start reading a book today?!
As you can see, we have a lot of book reviews on our site already! Have a look and see if any are of interest, grab them, and start reading!
Here’s a list of the book reviews we’ve already written:
Take a look and see if there’s any books you fancy!
- Eden Chip by Scott Cramer (Sci-fi)
- The Fifth Season by N.K. Jemisin (Sci-fi)
- The Gapcai Effect by W.S. Jenkins (Sci-fi)
- The Good Son by You Jeong Jeong (Horror/Korean)
- The Vegetarian by Han Kang (Literary/Korean)
- The Hole by Hye-Young Pyun (Psychological Horror/Korean)
- Oslo Spies by S.J. Slagle (Thriller)
- The Impossible Fairytale by Han Yujoo (Psychological Horror/Korean)
Here’s the Books we’ve already read for the “100 Books in 2021 Challenge”:
- The Keys of Egypt: The Race to Read the Hieroglyphs by Lesley and Roy Adkins (Historical Narrative) – 309 pages; finished on 4 April 2021
- What is History by E.H. Carr (Non-Fiction) – 183 pages; finished 5 April 2021
More and more books will be added to these list as we move forward!
Let’s see how much we can read together!
Any books are welcome!